Public Speaking Training/Coaching
Executive Speak/Write designs presentation skills training courses focused on media and communication training for executives, attorneys, physicians, spokespeople, and on-air personalities. Our personalized programs enable clients to develop effective verbal communication methods for persuasion in oral business communication.
- Enhance Oral Communication Skills. Learn to convey your messages effectively during public appearances, staff meetings, corporate and sales presentations, crises, panel discussions and stakeholder programs.
- Improve Media and Communication Training. Master techniques to control media interviews and press conferences, answer questions, avoid delicate issues tactfully and hold on to agendas for maximum effectiveness.
- Individualize speech-oral communication training to suit each person’s speaking style.
- Identify each person’s strengths and uniqueness as a speaker.
- Videotape both impromptu and prepared key-word presentations, with evaluation and coaching through playback.
- Address regionalisms, slurred syllables, etc. to create the appropriate voice for each audience.
- Analyze progress through comparison from starting point to present.
- Verbal agility for more effective “thinking on your feet.”
- More confident meeting leadership and oral presentations.
- Increased effective communication skills in business.
- Dynamic communicative energy, both at the lectern and with the media.
- Enhanced audience analysis capabilities to achieve maximum persuasion.
- Effective use of body language, hand and facial gestures, and movement.